Goebel Analytik offers you the ideal solution for your spectrophotometry demands by combining the Specord® 200/210 PLUS series with our easy-to-use UVS spectrophotometry data system.
The concept of the Specord® 200/210 PLUS offers suitable solutions for a wide range of different applications. Absolute reliability in routine analysis as well as sophisticated special case analysis is guaranteed by the high precision, excellent user-friendliness and the wide range of available accessories.
The high material- and manufacturing quality as well as the magnificent design guarantee for the longevity of a Specord® 200/210 PLUS.
The combination of our spectrophotometer of the Specord® 200/210 PLUS series and our UVS spectrophotometry data system covers all fields of routine analysis.
The instruments of the Specord® 200/210 PLUS series offer several advantages. Highest reliability, maximum precision, a wide range of available accessories and high-end technology are just some of the features. Working efficiently in all kinds of routine and special case applications is guaranteed.
The benefits of the Specord® 200/210 PLUS series for your daily work:
- Quartz optics and and top-quality encapsulated optical components for extreme longevity.
- Monochromator with holographic grating for minimized stray light.
- Minimized number of moving components for highest reliability.
- Excellent signal-to-noise-ratio and high energy throughput.
- Unobstructed and easy access to the sample compartment.
- No tools needed for exchanging accessories.
- Recessed quartz windows at light entrance and outlet avoid contamination of the optics.
- Large selection of different cell- and sample holders.
- Themostated 6 and 8 position cell changers for sample and reference channel.
- Thermopack or PLT-controlled Thermosystem.
- Automated cell carousel for up to 15 samples.
- Integrating Sphere (Ulbricht’sche Kugel).