This space-saving HPLC system is suitable for sophisticated analysis and routine analysis with a high sample throughput. Less bench space requirements due to integrated dynamic mixing chamber and optional integrated degasser.
The system configuration as shown above consists of:
- Solvent tray for eluent bottles
- Celeno DAD II UV diode-array-detector
- HPLC Column oven S4115
- Autosampler S5300 for up to 120 samples
- Quaternary low-pressure gradient pump S1130G
- Chromatography data system GEMINYX III
Other system configurations and versions on request.
Goebel Analytik offers you the ideal solution for your HPLC requirements:
- Pump systems covering a wide flow range from microbore via standard analytical flow range up to semi-preparative applications, with pump heads made of stainless steel or PEEK.
- Gradient systems in high- or low-pressure variants.
- UV/Vis detectors from basic routine detector with variable wavelength up to high resolution diode-array-detector with outstanding sensitivity.
- Fluorescence-, refractive index- and electrochemical detectors.
- Autosamplers configured to your specific needs.
- Column ovens for cooling and heating.
- Sotware for instrument control and data analysis from our own software development, perfect configurable for your needs.
… and additionally our competent On-Site-Service at fair terms:
- Competent consultation already during planning stage, also for specific solutions.
- Professional on-site-service and preventive maintenance at calculable terms for maximum availability of your systems.