This binary high pressure gradient system saves you bench space and money. An inexpensive HPLC system for sophisticated routine analysis with high sample throughput.
Less bench space requirements due to integrated dynamic mixing chamber and optional integrated degasser.
The system configuration as shown above consists of:
- Solvent tray for eluent bottles
- Celeno DAD II UV diode array detector
- Autosampler S5300 for up to 120 samples
- Binary high-pressure gradient pump S1132
- HPLC column oven S4120
- Chromatography data system GEMINYX III
Other system configurations and versions on request
Goebel Analytik offers you the ideal solution for your HPLC requirements:
- Pump systems covering a wide flow range from microbore via standard analytical flow range up to semi-preparative applications, with pump heads made of stainless steel or PEEK.
- Gradient systems in high- or low-pressure variants.
- UV/Vis detectors from basic routine detector with variable wavelength up to high resolution diode-array-detector with outstanding sensitivity.
- Fluorescence-, refractive index- and electrochemical detectors.
- Autosamplers configured to your specific needs.
- Column ovens for cooling and heating.
- Sotware for instrument control and data analysis from our own software development, perfect configurable for your needs.
… and additionally our competent On-Site-Service at fair terms:
- Competent consultation already during planning stage, also for specific solutions.
- Professional on-site-service and preventive maintenance at calculable terms for maximum availability of your systems.